Friday, July 18, 2008

A First Time For Everything


Well, here I am attempting to blog. I never thought I'd be doing this, but, as I read an old friend's blog, I thought, "If Lori can do this, surely I can figure it out." Those of you who know Lori will understand and, Lori, I mean no offense. I thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. That task is proving more and more difficult as the twins get in to more and more things. I am sure that most of my posts will be focused on them and things they have done. As a stay-at-home mom, what else am I going to write about? And, let's face it, most people want to know about them anyway. Please be patient with me as I try to figure out this tech stuff. I hope I can get pictures on tonight and I hope you check this site often for updates.

3 comments:

Lori Ellen said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Rach! You'll see. It's addictive. I've always know that I was a role model but had no idea I was so inspiring! (Ha ha ha) Love the pix of y'all and the kids. And hey, with a dufus for a mom, how can your kids not get into mischief like that! I've already bookmarked your site and will check it regularly! Love you...you BIG FREAKIN' NASTY!

Todd and Joni said...

Hey RACHAEL!
I do not have a blogspot created yet but I do have a user name saved so I can leave commments and check up on you! I am sure this will be as addictive for you as myspace is for me! let the insanity begin!

Traci9164 said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!